Sunday, October 19, 2008

Term 6 - GUG lesson 1 - Missed

i did not attend my 1st lesson of term 6 today due to 2 main reasons. Mummy says the rain was gettin heavier every min since it started at abt 2.30pm tis afternoon. We will defintely get wet if we go out in this rain. Secondly, due to the rashes on me, Mummy wld rather not bring me to attend the lesson as she is scared wait the teachers & classmates will wonder wat is happening to me.

Due to the heat tis few days, i developed rashes easily. Some of the rashes developed into bums, like mozzie bites. Though tis time, the rashes only seems more dense on my head & behind my ears. My hands & feet are okay. My back only hv 1 or 2 small bums.

Gu gu says to use chinese tea to bath my body as tea leaves can 肖毒 & they are very cooling as well. True enuff, my rashes sort of heal & the bums disappear, only the redness still persist but mr sun dun wanna admit he is the loser. The rays are gettin even stronger & i perspire much more. Ah ma cant be using tea leaves to rub on me every hr right? An old aunty advise ah ma to use 花露水 to apply on my rashes. But Mummys feels dat my rashes seems to develop even more after applying the 花露水. So mummy told ah ma to stop using it. She will bring me to see the doc 2moro.

Mummys say since she is not working currently, maybe she shd bring me home for my morning & afternoon nap as the shop area can be quite crowded at times & definitely hot too. At least at home, it is cooling. Too bad we do not have air con. (actually hv la but spoil le; uncle air con is old & doesnt emit cold air at all & can be very grumpy (noisy), so mummy dun wanna switch on)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...