Friday, October 17, 2008

Rachel turns 15

I am 15 months old with effect from today. I can:

~ walk quite steadily though the adts sometimes say i walked like i am drunk.
keke.
~ clap my hands when i am asked to or when someone praised me.
~ say bye bye ( wave action) when i wanna go somewhere or when someone
says bye bye to me as well.
~ shake my head / hands when i had enuff food or when i dun want something.
~ nod my head when i love something
~ points to a certain direction which i wanna go.
~ can recognise animals such as fish, rabbit, cat, birds though i dunno hw to
say the words.
~ mumbles mamamama & papapapa. Mummy wonders if i am actually saying
mama & papa. Only i know. Haha...
~ comb my hair every morning when i wake up.

There are many more things which i can do & still learning. To see me progressing so well every day is something Mummy & Daddy are happy & proud of.

Mummy & Daddy: Happy 15 Months Old Darling!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...