Sunday, October 5, 2008

GUG lesson 8

Teacher Aze is reliefing another class so we have another teacher besides teacher Devi. She is teacher Jas. We have Nigel Night Owl with us today; the letter N. Nose, Nest & Net are words we learnt too. We also learnt the # 6 cos initially only 6 of us at the start of the lessson. Then the no became 7 then 8...

No music but we sang Old MacDonalds had a zoo. Bubbles & Zoophonics are nt to be missed. For craft, we tooks the wheels of diff types of transportation, dipped them in a mixture of paint & rolled over a piece of paper. We shared between aeroplanes, boats & trucks.

For story telling, the title for today is " The Monster's Pet". It abt a pet who hasnt hv breakfast & hw each of the little monsters fed it. Then he hasnt has its lunch & the lil monsters couldnt find their belongings. (i guess the pet ate those)
Then the pet hasnt has its dinner & it started chasing the lil monsters. As the pet ate & ate, it grew bigger & bigger so in the end the pet is even bigger then all those lil monsters. For dinner, it gave chase lor...to eat them la.

During break time, Mummy says i was very naughty. I grab Ashlyn Jie Jie's food which she was holding in her hand. Mummy gave me a stern look & say NO. I didnt listen to Mummy & grab a 2nd time. Luckily, Ashlyn's Mummy was very nice. Mummy says i gt to buy another bottle & return to Ashlyn next week. Her mummy says its ok la....dun nid la. So Mummy, dun hv to buy la cos i tink i only ate a little, nt much rite?

During bubbles session, one big bubble landed right on my head without popping. Jing Rong Kor Kor "slapped" my head, meaning to burst the bubble. I blur blur look at him, tinking wat the heck he whack my head for. Then i realised he meant to pop the bubble on my head. I didnt cry. Mummy pat me & told me its ok. Jing Rong Kor Kor meant no harm. His aunty also gave him a warning; cannot like dat whack people's head one. After the session, Mummy took a wet tissue & clean off the soappy water on my head & also clean my face & hands.

Teacher Devi says i am the youngest in the class, being only 14 mths plus. The rest of my frens are like 15, 17 -1 8 mths. And u can see from my build, i am the smallest in size too. Haha...

=========================================

Mummy: In the evening, we were at Ah Ma's hse. I wanted Rachel to put her toys away. So i initially ask Lionel to help but he argue dat its Rachel who took out the toys so she shd be the one keeping it away. Okay, so i told Rachel to keep the toys. Rachel look at me with a blur look till i sang: "Toys away, toys away, its time to keep the toys away". (Song i learnt @ GUG). Rachel recognises the song & immediately keeps her toys. Haha....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...