Sunday, October 26, 2008

Outing

Being Sunday, you wld tink ney, its just another ordinary sunday ya? No wor, today, its my day's out with mummy & daddy. Though i am down with fever, i am still active, hence mummy & daddy feels dat its ok to bring me out.

Tis time, Lionel didnt come along as he went with ah ma to a wedding dinner @ OCC. (he prefers to eat shark fins). So i went with mummy & daddy to Orchard CineLeisure for dinner & shopping. Prior to my outing, mummy & daddy has already gone on an outing of their own. They went, let's see, Funan IT Mall, Esplanade, Jalan Besar, Novena Sq then back to Yishun where they picked me up.


Seafood Steamboat. See the little fishcake with the little face? Cute rite.

Ohhh...i am sooooooo hungry.


Daddy, quick. what are u doing? i want dat fishball.

I manage half a bowl of porridge (rice with soup) with a mixture of fish, fishball, egg & corn. After dat, we went to CentrePoint for some window shopping. I ran around while Daddy browse thru some stuff. Mummy chase me all ard the mall. Haha.
I KO inside the car as i was so tired. But once we reach home, i woke up, asking for milk. Lionel returned home at tis moment & we played for a little while first b4 both of us really KO.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...