Monday, October 27, 2008

Nose Bleeding

Tis month has not been a smooth month for me. First i was down with rashes. i missed my 1st lesson for term 6 with GUG. Next, i developed a fever since Sat. (so 2nd lesson with GUG misssed again). Mummy tinks dat my fever was due to the MMR jab i gt last week cos the nurse told mummy the fever wld developed within a week. But ah ma tinks otherwise. She claims its due to me teething again as i was beginning to drool.

And tis morning, mummy didnt realise yet but it was Lionel who told mummy dat i was bleeding from the nose. Mummy gt a shock & hastily looked at me. True enuff, i was bleeding from the nose. Mummy hurriedly took a tissue & dabbed at my nose. But on the way to the shop, my nose started to bleed again.

The neighbourhood clinics were all closed today as it was Deepavali, PH. HOW? Luckily, another clinic further down the block was opened. The doc gave me another bottle of paracetomol, anitibiotics & nasal drip for my nose. I am suppose to do the drip 3 times a day. Ah ma has the priviledged of doing the 1st drip for me. Hahaha. After awhile, the bleeding stopped. Hopefully, the bleeding will stop permanently.

** Mummy was a little surprised dat ah ma & shu gong did nt jumped high when she told them i gt a nose bleed. Mummy sort of expected them to panic & u know, like question mummy like wat happen, why bleed, dat kind.

But no leh, ah ma just say: " aiyo, jua xuan too heaty lor, see, ur nose bleeding already" Shu gong also very calm:" did jia xuan fall down & hit her nose or something? poor gal, never mind. the bleeding will soon stopped. dun scare, ok?"

Above conversation directed to Rachel, not me ar (mummy).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...