Sunday, October 12, 2008

GUG lesson 9

Today is our last lesson for term 5. Next Sun onwards, we will start term 6. Uh oh...i heard from teacher Devi dat some of my frens will not be continuing term 6 anymore. Tis means today is the last day i will be seeing them. Hmm...i wonder who will i see next sun.

For today's lesson, we learnt the no. 10. Teacher Devi drew 10 ice creams on the board. For alphabets, we learnt the letter O - Olive Octopus, together with orange, on n off , omelette & organ. We sang a song abt the orange to the tune of B.I.N.G.O. & another song abt the organ which mummy is not sure wat tune is dat.

We had water play today; we were each given a little rubber duckie which we put into a pail of water & we sang a song to the tune of: The wheels on the bus goes round & round... so tis song is: The litte duck goes quack quack quack, swim swim swim & splash splash splash. Boy! All of us got wet, very wet as we um...not being gentle & either we splash really hard or we throw the duck into the water & the water splashed out. Hee hee...we had a really great time.

After dat, Mummy changed me out of my wet clothes into a dry one, otherwise, i might catch a cold.

We were told the story abt "The 3 Little Pigs" where the wolf huff & puff & blew down the house of the 1st 2 little pigs. I'm ure many of u noe tis story la. :)

For craft work, we did HI 5. Keke...Mummy traced my fingers on a piece of already cut out finger shape & we all decorate the paper with colourful dots. We then had our break where i had my alphabets biscuits & water. Today, i behaved very well cos i did not go ard taking other people's food. :)

No music lessons today cos i tink teacher Fazrus is on leave to celebrate her Hari Raya. Oh ya! Teacher Aze also not ard. Teacher Lafa relief her for today's lessons.

We sang our Zoophonics & also Old Macdonalds Had a Zoo. And not forgetting my favourite bubbles session too.

Goodbye to my frens who will not be continuing term 6. I dunno who but all the best in watever u do. Be good & take care. And yes, i am eager to see who my new classmates are.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...