Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Perfect Lettering

The last time i did for my homework was 05 Apr on the letter D. Then i fell sick & cldnt concentrate. I began doing again only on the 15 Apr, continuing on letter E. So far i did till letter S yesterday, 28 Apr. Soon i will complete my letterings & start on colours.

Mummy: We were doing the letter S yesterday evening & on his book, i was going thru with him each individual word beginning with the letter S (above) & getting him to recite to me the alphabets. I will point to him the individual letters & he is suppose to read to me correctly. Then after, he is suppose to say the whole word.

On the book, there is this qn: Where is this place? By looking at the picture, you can tell that this place is a beach. So L has to write & spell the word B E A C H.
I was half expecting him to look at me with those innocent looking eyes & telling me softly that he doesnt know hw to write the individual letters. So before he can open his mouth, asking me for help, i told L that if he doesnt know hw to write the letters, flipped thru his exercises & refer.

He suprised me by writing each individual letter correctly & perfectly. He didnt even refer. I only recite to him the letters that made up the word B E A C H. Can u see in the picture?
Bravo Lionel. You did a great job.

4 comments:

tigger said...

Well done Lionel!

Lionel n Rachel said...

Thank you, aunty April

KoLe said...

haha.. i blog abt exactly the same worksheet!!
but lionel def wrote better!

http://raefootprints.blogspot.com/2007/11/raye-beach.html

Lionel n Rachel said...

cool! so i guess we must be doing the same nursery jumbo book?

hw old was rae when she attempted to write?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...