Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Up / Seven

Mummy: R has learned a new word - UP. She will said this when she is going up the staircase or when she is trying to jump. Love to hear her saying the word over & over again. UP, UP, UP...

And hor, i tink she is trying to say the word "seven" Cos whenever i do counting with her, after the no. six (6), she will sort of say seven. Not very accurate though but you can distinguishly hear - s a p e n.

Daddy taught her " SEDIYA" / " 立正 ". Means attention, to stand straight. R will puff out her chest, put her hands down beside her whenever she hears this word. Hilarious to see her doing this. But if u ask her to do too many times, she will ignore you.

L has also learned more vocab & sentences. He can say longer sentences since the beginning of this year. Compare to last year, he only said:
" Mummy, police car".

Now, its:
" Mummy, there is a police car over there. The police catch bad people. See, the police car go already".

He can, even at times argue with me. Sometime i wld play a trick on him saying he causes the fish to die. He rebuked by saying:
" You bluff one. I never kill the fish. You anyhow say. I tell Daddy".

Hahahaha.....

2 comments:

Claire Choo said...

Hello, my name is Claire and i am doing my O levels this year. Food and Nutrition is one of my chosen subjects and the coursework question for this year is about children 4 - 6 years old. i would like to do a survey on your son about his eating habits as in what he likes to eat or drink. i will send the questions which is in Microsoft word to you through email, and you fill it up for me. i will greatly appreciate it if you are willing to help me out!:)

do send me a mail if you're willing to do so.
my email is clairee92@gmail.com
i will be forever grateful to you if you do me this favour(:

Lionel n Rachel said...

hi claire,

nice to hv students from ur age grp reading my blog..haha.. of cos, of cos, i do as much as i can to help u. Shoot!

emailed u!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...