Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pluto is lost

Mummy: I realise L has feelings & emotions. I mean not those emotions when u are scolded or beaten & u yelled or cried but rather, like when u watched sad movies, your tears just seems to flow freely.

We were watching some Mickey Classics & Pluto was lost in 1 of the story. Mickey ran ard calling out for Pluto but couldnt find him. In the end, Mickey was so sad that he couldnt eat nor sleep.

I happened to be clearing up some toys just in front of L when i turned to look at him. I was shocked. Why is he crying? What happened? Did he hurt himself?
I asked L why he cry. He did not answer me. I told Daddy to hv a look at him. Daddy asked L why he cry also. L replied: " Pluto lost. Mickey sad. "

Aww....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...