Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tagged

Mummy: Been tagged by Irene ( Wenz & Denz's mum) to chitter chatter on: 6 Random Things About Myself. These tag games were a craze back then. Nearly & almost everyone who has a blog wld get tagged by their frens & in turn tagged back. I hv almost forgotten how to play. (so shall copy Irene's method :P )

The Rules:

1) Link the person who tagged you.

2) Post the rules on your blog

3) Write 6 random things about yourself

4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post & link them

5) Let each of them know that they've been tagged & leave a comment on their blog

6) Let the tagger know when ur entry is up.

6 Random Things About Myself:-

** I love travelling. Anywhere in the world. From very hot places like India to very cold places like Har'bin ( China). Give me the $$ & i will travel for you.

** Watching movies. But its too expensive to watch movies in the cinema now. Min. ticket price $7.50-$8.50 (weekdays). I remembered last time used to be only $3.50. Haha. So i think buying VCDs/DVDs are a better choice. You get to watch over & over again & only pay 1 time.

** Used to & still do dream abt being a teenage magazine cover girl or ya know, model, singer but fat chance on that happening to me. I dun hv the X factor, the looks or even the figure. But dreams are fair to everyone right? Who in the world do not have dreams or do not/unable to dream? Now that i hv 2 kids, can i dream about being "星妈"?

** I love fun; do not like to work. Love to be at ease; do not like pressure & stress. Even at work, i like to hv be given the freedom to complete my work & not stress me up by asking for this NOW or that NOW. Of cos, i will not pile my work up cos i know work can never be finished. Its my work; i will do it means i will do it.

** Collecting my favourite Forever Friends bear. However, its very expensive to collect them all. Some of them are on sale for a limited period only & they do even hv limited edition. Hb always lament why do i go for the expensive ones & nt those 'not so expensive' ones like beanies?

** Spending time with hb & my 2 kids. Taking snapshots of them & blogging abt it. I'm getting old & my memory's fading. Haha....Its a great way to destress & at least leaving a long lifetime memory for my kids when they grow up. They can show it to their kids who in turn show it to theirs who in turn......... as long as blogger stays on the web.

Hurray! Work done! So now, i will hv the drums rolling & see who's the lucky ones who'll get a kiss from me.

Janice ( Jolovan's mum)

Lynn ( Rae Ann's mum)

Eve ( Ashley's mum)

Esther (Jovan's mum)

Natalie ( Cheryl's mum)

Si Min ( Amanda's mum)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...