Saturday, April 11, 2009

面包

Mummy: I was walking with Rachel around CP, pointing out to her the various lil things like the different kind of fruits, birds that we see, toys, etc. For example, we passed by the $1 shop selling all sorts of toys, titbits & games, stationeries, party stuff, etc. Rachel pointed out to the big aerobic ball hanging from the ceiling. So i say 'ball' / '球', then she pointed out some books, so i say 'books' / '书' so on & so forth.

We went on along the way, passing by the store selling fruits. I will also point out the various kind of fruits with its name in english & chinese. I will asked her to show me where are the different fruits & she will point to me correctly.

What surprised me is that while passing by the bakery shop, she pointed out to the bread & immediately says " 面包" loud & clear. The aunty even say" wa, so clever. you know how to say 面包 ar". I looked at her, requesting her to repeat what she just said. I point to the bread again & asked her: "这个是什么?" She replied: " 面包".

My 小皮蛋 is finally talking.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...