Monday, May 4, 2009

T4

Mummy: Went shopping...window shopping more likely with hb at Causeway Point. Went over to change a top which i bot for my girl on fri - wrong size. Clarify: i know my girls' size & i purposely bot an even bigger size for her. Generally speaking, isnt T4 for 4 years old? T3 for 3 years old & so on? If u are buying for less then a year old kid, normally the size categories wld reflect as mths instead - 3 mths, 5 mths or 8 mths, etc...

I BOUGHT a T4 for my girl but on the night itself, hb tried it on my girl to pacify her & found that the neck line cldnt even be pulled over my girls' head. There are no buttons or elastic to stretch. The opening cldnt even pulled through. Well, wrong size. No choice but to change. Looked at receipt. (retrieve from the dustbin, crumpled). Exchangeable within 7 days from date of purchase. Good!

So proceeded back to CP & hv it changed. Replaced it with another dress. My girl has become more & more tom boylish. Dressed everyday in shirt (her brother's) & pants. Actions has becoming more rough lately. Dashes ard like nobody's business. I hv to put a stop to it. So the only way now (i can think of) is to dress her in more sweety pie girly clothings.

And to narrate a worse scenario - my uncle went on to snipped my girls' fringe. He failed terribly as a barber. I faint on sight. I went down on my knees, howling in despair, knocking my head against the hard cold floor: " why, why, why....why did u hv to do this? You (pointing an accusing finger at my uncle)....u monster..."

Haha...i tink i watched too much soap drama. No such acting la... i made it all up. (wink)

But the snipping of R's hair is true. Haiz! What's done cannot be undone. So now, hair clips & ribbons came in handy. But after a good 10 mins or so, she pulled it off.

If only i can get a snapshot of R dressed daintilly, if only......

Mil commented that most of R's clothings are getting too small; temp solution is to fit her into her brother's clothes. Hmm..i tink a buying spree is on the edge again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...