Sunday, March 1, 2009

Parents & Tots Class - Lesson 1

Hiya, today is my 1st lesson for the PT class. PT = Parents & Tots ( 18mths - 3yrs). I am in room 2 iso room 5 which Mummy was told. Anyway, Mummy double check with the name list pinned on the board & its confirm dat i am in room 2 wor.

My teachers are teachers Lafa & teacher Naz, Naz something. We had only 5 students today, including myself. Perhaps its due to the heavy rain dat all the parents pontang class. Hehe...

The lessons conducted are somewhat the same as PB class except tis time round, we get to identify each zoo phonics alphabets & match them to the alphabets pasted across the wall. I gt the letter D & T. For D, i was wrong the 1st try. I matched the letter to Catina Cat - C instead. Then Mummy showed me the strokes for D & recite to me A B C D. The 2nd try, i gt it right. As for T, i straight away matched the corrrect card on the wall. Clapped hands!

Then also, we learn hw to match alphabets & the pronouciation for each word formed. This is something new for me. Mummy gt homework here to do already. Haha. Eg: Missy Mouse = M, Ally Alligator = A & Nigel Nightowl = N. Put them together - M A N & they're pronouce as MAN.

As for numberings, we learn the # 4. We also learned to identify numbers. Teacher Naz wld draw a number on the board & asked if tis is the number we are learning today. Headache ar.... So different from my PB class. Cry!

At least teacher Naz drew 4 diff insects on the board cos we our lead role is Inny Inchworm = I today. We learn words dat begins with the letter I - Igloo, Ill, Insects, Inside, In. So we have a dragonfly, a bee, a butterfly & an ant. For artwork, we learned how to make an igloo. An igloo is a hse for the eskimos who lived in the North Pole & its very very cold there. Teacher Naz explained dat the eskimos gt to weat thick fur coats to keep themselves warm. We were each given a cut out paper igloo. We were all given brush & glue to spread all over the paper. Then we took white paper cubes to stick ard the igloo. I m more interested in the glue though, making Mummy quite mad at me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...