Friday, June 4, 2010

Year End Concert

I gt a shock yesterday. Little Footprints called & teacher Karen was on the line, asking for Lionel's mummy. I was wondering if my son was sick or izit that something happened to him...

It turned out to be his teacher asking me if Lionel is gg to join in the year end school concert cos she has yet to receive the consent form. I told her i did nt see any consent form. She said that she has given one to Lionel. I told her its no problem: Lionel can always participate in the concert as he had took part the past 2 years.

So teacher Karen said she will give 1 more form to Lionel to bring home. I called my son after speaking to teacher Karen & asked abt the form. He said its in his bag. So i asked him to bring back home in the evening to show it to me.

As usual, it cost S$50 per student for costumes, transportation & food. The venue for this year's concert will be held at Republic Polytechnic Cultural Centre. In 2008, it was held at Toa Payoh HDB Hub, then in 2009, it was at Spring Singapore Auditorium.

And as usual, this S$50 does nt incude the admission tickets. The tickets will be up for sale later part of the year, closer to the concert date which is on the 26 Nov 2010.

On a side note: what item is Rachel performing? How come i received no call from the sch regarding this? I mean abt the consent to perform in the concert. I better call the school to ask. In her progress report, the teacher wrote very positive remarks abt her being able to coordinate body movements & clap to the beat (music), so i guess doing a performance shdnt be a problem to her.

Update: 5 jun 2010 @ 9.01pm:

According to da gu, this years' concert stage will be too small to hold all classes, so only the K1s & K2s will be performing. At the same time, its also a combination of 2 centres - Yishun & Bukit Batok.

How i long to see her peformance :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...