Friday, June 18, 2010

"Somewhere Over The Rainbow..."

Before i start with today's post, wld like to apologise to all frens/followers out there. Some of u hv emailed to me asking why are there no pics shown on this blog the past few post...only words.

Quoted 1 reader:"....words are a drag!" LOL. Oh well, put the blame on me, the lazy mum! I simply cant be bothered to take my camera out. Okay, okay, i know i owe everyone some photos. Will work harder here. Promise!

Btw, today's post DO NOT include photos either. *chuckle*
*********************************************************

Once Rachel is ready for bed, we will lie down side by side & she will asked me to sing her the rainbow song ( which is the one on the subject heading). But bad mummy here only know 2 lines..." Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high..."

So i tried to trick her by changing the song to "Somewhere Out There" instead. Since the beginning starts with the word 'Somewhere' too. She will go:" No no no mummy. i want the rainbow song, not this one. I dun want this song".

Nay! She is sharp. Will not fall for the trick. :P

** p/s: dun ask me to video tape here. i will not "present" my voice. Hehe..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...