Saturday, July 14, 2007

Some Thoughts of Mummy...

Approaching week 39 liao & still no signs of princess making her appearance. Is she so comfy inside my womb dat she does not show interest in life outside? With my boi, Lionel, he was so kan chiong; at week 36+5, he already wan to come out. Rachel......dun you wanna see ur daddy, mummy & kor kor & the rest of the family members, awaiting the arrival of your royal highness...

Though i still hope for her to arrive on 20 Jul 2007, i'm getting a little tired of tis pregnancy. Half of me still excited & waiting for her arrival but another half of me gettin sianz liao. And being the almost last 1 or 2 weeks of pregnancy, i do often feel dat she, my princess is buying her time & gettin lazy. Wat i meant by lazy is dat she does not kick & dance as often as before. Her movements are comin to a part when as & when she feels like it, 1 or 2 kicks is all she would give me. Then it would be quietness through out. Tis makes me worry & starts wondering if she is alright. No matter how i twist & turn myself physically, she will remain silent. But the comforting thing is, i can still feel her heartbeat on the right side of my tummy.

Hb is very eager to see Rachel & keep insisting to "help" me to bring on labor. By means of bringing on labor, it is to stimulate or do something to trigger it. Sex or nipple stimulation can always play a part though it might not always work. But somehow, i'm feeling very sensitive to touch rite now & do not wan hb to "help" When he try to be funny, i would scream at him & tell him to stop it. Usually, i will welcome his initiative..hahaha

At my last check up, (09 Jul - Mon), bb weighs at 2.6kg. My next check up will be on comin Mon - 16 Jul. Gynae say will then do a cervix dilation check for me...to see whtr my cervix has dilated anot & if yes, to hw much. Tis will actually help in gauging when will labor begin. I certainly hope to hv my princess sometime next week. i dun wish for it to prolong after my EDD.

But of cos, my wish is to have her on 20 jul la...already started my maternity leave...too tired to work liao...every morning is a drag to wake up & go to work. Then sit in office & do nothing for now its the low season for travellers...i'm in a travel line.....time seems to pass so slowly..

Some frenz tell me why not work till u pop; me dun wan....anyway, i 'm only taking 1 week b4 my EDD...my initial plan was to take from the 23 jul onwards, therefore my last day wld be on 20 Jul but i really sianz sianz sianz liao....so no choice lor. What the heck anyway!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...