Friday, July 27, 2007

3 "Zhengs" (Hokkien) - by mummy

"Aiyoyoyoyo - Rachel has 3 ar.." my mil exclaimed! ...just found out my ger has 3, not 1 not 2 but 3 "zhengs" (the small round bald parts on ur kids' head - some close together, some far apart, ey...if u know wat i mean...dun really know hw to explain)

Some old folks say 1 zheng is a good kid, 2 means terrible & 3 ....wa liao.... 无药可救了. But again, some others says that 1 zheng is only normal, 2 is a clever one & 3 means this one is a genius in all aspect. Dunno which is true la.... to me, 1 or 2 or 3 doesnt mean anything to me....

My boi has 2 & my ger has 3.....so wat la.....doesnt pose a problem to me...haiz...old people ar...must look out for tis kind of things one leh.... (even my sil....let out such a big expression when she saw the 3 zhengs...) alamak! hello...she only 2 yrs older than me....she also follow old folks tales....read & read la...read so much rubbish...people say wat, u believe wat...haiz....

Today, hb will be registering Rachel's birthcert due ICA's system was closed for some upgrading the past few days. I hv check with KK side; mother & child nid nt go down, only the informant / authorize person & all the relevant documents. Cant wait to see wat Rachel's birthcert no is. i only know is T07xxxxx/X. 07 for children born in the year 2007.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...