Sunday, July 29, 2007

My Turn!!!

Okay okay.....can u pple stop fussing over my sister for awhile....switch ur attention onto me can? kekekeke....

Mummy says i gettin lazier nowadays cos every nite when i returned from Ah Ma's place. i will run to the room & ask Mummy to turn on the VCD for me to watch. Either Barney, Charlotte's Web (but i dunno hw to say, so i always tell mummy: "watch pig" - 看小猪") or Shark Tales (same thing, i tell mummy: " watch shark - 看鲨鱼").

The below fotos were taken quite some time back when i was watching these VCDs. Mummy wanted to take more shots of me but i too lazy to look at mummy. My attention was focus more on the program (vcd show). Mummy gt irritated and left me alone. Kekeke..

Mummy: Lionel, next time when u view this blog, i shall see whtr u feel pai sey anot... dun say i ignore u after Rachel was born. hahaha!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...