Sunday, July 1, 2007

Mummy & Me at the Zoo

29 Jun 2007 (Friday)

Mummy bought me to the zoo today. We took bus no 171 from Yishun & change to bus no 138 along Mandai Road. The weather was very hot. Mummy had told me the night before, she cannot carry me while in the zoo; i hv to walk & also cannot run cos there are alot of vehicles in & around the zoo.

Mummy says if at any point of time i behaved badly, we will go back home straightaway.

We left the house around 10am. When we arrived at the zoo, it was nearly 11am as we waited quite some time for bus no 138. This bus is comin from Ang Mo Kio & loops at Mandai Zoo.

Upon arrival at the zoo, Mummy took some fotos of me & bought the admission ticket. Only needed for 1 adult cos i'm still below 3 yrs, so my admission is free.

Below are all extracts of the trip which Mummy did for me in slide show format & scrap book.
Have fun looking at it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...