Sunday, November 21, 2010

MBS Waterfront - A Dark Night

24 Oct 2010 (Sun): an overdue post

How did i know the exact date this post was supposed to be. Easy. That was a Sunday when i was having some work committments at Suntec. I finished at 8pm and i thouht to myself, there goes my Sunday when hb called and told me to buy some dinner. He was coming down to meet me. So i thought " Oh, some couple time at least ".

Haha....someone decided to tag along & felt that she cldnt give up the chance to be with Mummy & Daddy. So here's presenting my little princess.

Pardon me. The below photos were taken from my not so good mobile so the pics might not be of gd quality & clarity.



MBS with a full moon in its background.





Just when i thought - finally a good pic, she has to look down & fumble with Daddy's phone.


Tired after all those running about. Here's Daddy carrying her.
There may not be any special moments in these pics captured but certainly, there is some special bonding done. Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...