Friday, May 29, 2009

Progress Report - Term 2

The following is my report for term 2. Today marks the end of sch term. I do not hv classes today but its the parents - teachers meeting.

Language Arts:-
I am quite satisfied with Lionel's progress in term 2. Now, Lionel is able to recognise more high frequency words as compared to term 1. He knows his alphabet & needs more practice on the phonics sounds. He also likes to ask & explore in class. Able to accomplish task given when encouragement is provided.

Maths Concept:-
Lionel knows his numerals from 1- 10. At times, when prompted by the teachers, he is able to spell up to ten. I'm sure Lionel is capable of achieving good grades if he practice & work harder in term 3.

Chinese Language:-
志聪
有个性的他,真的象他的名字一样;有志气,又聪明。这个学段表现不错,能够完成老师教给的任务。能集中精神听老师讲课,发音需加强。

Others:-
Lionel processes good fine motor skills in this term as he is able to produce a neater piece of work within the time scope. He shows improvement in his written work especially his colouring. Well done, Lionel ! :) He also mingle fairly well with his peers whereby he shares, take turns & follow instructions.

(Disclaimer: above report word for word. No editing done!)

I achieve mostly Bs in all my work except for 1 C which is my oral communication & 4 As for my counting, number recognition, listening comprehension & my interaction with peers. Teacher Shufen did mention to mummy that i need more practice in words recognition cos next year during kindergarten, i will need to read the instructions by myself already.

Mummy has already begun reading & spelling to me alot of individual words even before teacher Shufen mention this. And she also expects me to write the individual words.
(mummy: this lazy boy. the more i aks him to write, the more he throws his temper at me. One min. he remembers hw to spell, the next, he forgets.)

Overall comment by my teacher on my progress report:-
An active boy who enjoys playing and interacting with his peers. Overall, has shown improvement in his studies as compared to term 1.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...