Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hotel Voucher

Mummy: Went down Chinatown to collect my hotel vrch from one of the travel agencies there. ( Hint: 1 of the mega ones there).

Well, i can tell you that their service sucks big time. I went down last week to do a booking & u know what? They hvnt even gt the tour code created yet. For those layman out there, a tourcode is something u will usually see on a tour itinerary, eg: 05HKSP2009. Might be a code for the tour agents/suppliers to refer to. 05 - 5 days, HKSP - Hong Kong Special, 2009- year. I gt to sit there waiting for the staff to create the code. Not that it takes very long, but the staff seems inexperience. Okay, i give the benefit of doubt; he's new, maybe.

Then when i mentioned i only want to book the KL hotel, he claims i hv to book the whole pkg ( i paid for a 1n KL & 1n Genting trip during the fair). I told him that his colleague at the fair told us we can book the 2 destinations seperately. After insisting that i hv to book as a whole, i told him to check with his superior. He went over to chk with his next door colleague who doesnt even seems to know anything. To me, the way she talks shows that she doesnt even know that they hv this pkg. OMG!

Then after clarifying with his supervisor, he went ahead to make the bkg for me. I ask him when he can let me know the status. he told me by Thurs. I really want to knock his head! I'm checking in on Fri, he only let me know on Thurs. Then if dun hv rooms, how? Where on earth can i find other hotels at the very last min?

So i told him off:" I am checking in on Fri, do u know that? Today is Sat. You can always send the reservation over on Mon. Hotel should be able to let you know the outcome by Tues. Why must u wait till Thursday?"

Wed, 20 May, still no call from them. Fed up, i called. The staff who took my booking was on leave. The nerves! His colleague, J answered my call & helped me to chk. What piss me off again is that after asking for my booking no, their computer screen shd show all details - my chk in date, my requested hotel, etc... But she always asked me 1 qn & tell me to hang on, will chk, then say hello & ask another qn again. She then told me she hv to call up C, the guy who took my booking & went on leave. Grrrr..." u mean u all cannot chk with ur operations side, u hv to call C? What the hell are u all doing? Dun tell me u dun even hv my booking? How come u keep asking me all the details? Dun u hv a record? "

She apologised & say will call me back asap. The time was 2.30pm. I told her to call back b4 3pm. Angry manz!

J called back within 5 mins & told me that my booking has been confirmed & that i can proceed to collect the hotel vrch. So i went down today to collect & again, their service is driving me crazy. I passed the booking form to C & told him i am here to collect my vrch. He looked at me & asked who called me to collect. I stare hard at him, wishing i hv a hammer with me. I told him i called & his colleague J told me its was ready. Who called me to collect was besides the question. I mean, today is already Thurs & 4.40pm. you still hv the cheek to ask me who called me to collect. You as a service staff, didnt even bothered to call me. You want to wait till 8pm then call me izzit. You expect me to drop by 2moro on my way to KL then coll izzit? You might as well tell me to coll my vrch only at 12 noon since the chk in time is after 2pm. You think i staying at Hotel 81 huh? Dun need to travel huh?

C went up to his operations dept to coll the vrch. R was with me & i was playing with her while waiting. C came down & just pass me the hotel vrch, not even bothering to explain hw to see the vrch. ( Luckily, i was previously from a travel line too, so i know hw things work). Shaking my head, i left the company, While walking past 2 girls who supposedly were gg into that travel agency, ( they were holding their itinerary), i voiced out loud:" XXX service sucks! Booked hotel only so much problem already, if booked pkg sure die one"

Wondering if i shd feedback to their mgmt or not.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...