Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Milestones:

As of today, 1 jun 2008 (sun), mummy has been monitoring me for the past 1 mth & here is wat i can or learning to do.

~ say hi & bye (both action & words) but my bye sounds like like baaaaa ( micking the aaaa sound)
~ when mummy says the word milk, i open my mouth automatically..keke.
~ i know where the foods i like are kept; i will reach out towards dat direction when i want it
~ l found out dat sleeping on my tummy is more comfy but mummy always turn me back once i'm sound asleep. (wet blanket)
~ i m learning to stand by grabbing hold of something solid. and i can stand for a few secs b4 i prop onto the floor again. (mummy is waiting to see me put my foot forwards & start taking at least one or two steps) but i always disappoint her..keke.
~ i can do the frank kiss action but mummy says i am doing it wrongly. i tend to put my hands inside my mouth instead but i feel dat its correct leh. Mummy also put her hands on her mouth ma...can someone prove mummy wrong?
~ i love to hear songs like twinkle twinkle little star, hickory dickory dot, itsy bitsy spider & when u're happy...etc... i'm trying to follow mummy's action but depends on my mood la...muahahah
~ and lastly, (will never be la), i love eating...NON STOP!!! Mummy always say cos i'm born in the year of the pig, hence my characteristcs...mummy u noe its nt true hor! within 1 hour, i can be feeding from 3 different people, eg: in the morning, when i see daddy eating, i will request food from him. once he finish, i will move on towards 伯伯 who is still eating...then i caught 小姑姑 eating & i will zoommmm towards her (i'm sitting in my walker u see). Ah Ma always say i eat so much, cannot stop eating one...keke.

More to come soon.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...