Saturday, June 7, 2008

Barney - Let's Imagine Live


Barney is here in Singapore for 4 days: 5 - 8 June so Mummy arrange with Aunty Eve to bring us kids to see Barney. Aunty Eve bot the tickets from SISTIC a few months back. We went to Suntec Convention Hall to watch the show. I was so excited cos i love Barney very much. We met Aunty Zpy (Mummy's forum fren but didnt tok much cos Mummy claims i misbehaved alot so her attention was mainly forcusing on me)...

Aunty Eve did not come. Instead Uncle Stanley (Ashley's Daddy) came. Due to Aunty Eve not feelin well, so Uncle Stanley took over. I met Ashley but i was so shy, i did not even say hello. I hide behind Mummy instead. Keke...

And i also asked Mummy to buy the Barney T-shirt which cost Mummy $18 bucks. Daddy shooked his head when he knew my shirt cost $18 & said i waste Mummy's $$...Keke....i wear it almost everyday; where gt waste!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...