Friday, May 23, 2008

Review + Growth

Yesterday, Mummy & Daddy bot me to KK for my review. Remember the last time i was down with high fever & i was diagnosed with chest infection? Well, i was back for a review with Dr. Darryl Lim @ clinic K, Children's Tower, Level 1.

Dr. Lim says my lungs & heart looks alright from the last xray. No need for an xray again. He is more concerned abt my weight. I'm only between 10-25 percentile. The avrg is 50% of cos la. Dr. Lim taught Mummy hw to chart my growth & as long as i'm growing steadily, there is no cause for worry.

Dr.Lim also asked Mummy abt my milestones; whtr i can sit, crawl, stand, my feeding, etc... He is very positive abt my growth, indicating my eating non stop as good. (u see, i was eating my baby bites one piece after another while Dr. Lim checked on me. Haha). And he also listen to my heartbeat & breathing. All good. Dr. Lim gave Mummy an open date check up, valid for 1 year. If i need an urgent assessment with the doc or have any queries, Mummy can always call in to make an appt. Of cos la, Mummy hope i dun hv to "see" any more doc in KK, under emergency circumstances.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...