Saturday, June 28, 2008

Friendship

Mummy: Rae of Sunshine aka Rae's mum aka Lynn asked me yesterday via msn hw did we "meet"... racking my brains... SMH forum? but she nvr post... blog linkage? but it was i who gave her the link...thru someone? who? how?... my memory is lacking, i told lynn... yeah...high 5 was her reply...keke..i traced no history in forum, in blog, in email contacts...so hw did we mysteriously click? the big 5 of who, when, where, hw & wat wandered in my brains... i only remembered we were suppose to organise an outing.... rings no bells thereafter...reckoned msn is the best way to communicate & thereforth rambled on & on....time ticking by...no recollection...

But we do share one thing in common & that is FRIENDSHIP! Nevemind the ?? of our "meeting", we clicked & friendship has blossomed. Thanks Lynn for being my fren & cracking me up with ur humerous postings. 友谊万岁!

2 comments:

KoLe said...

Hi dear,
I am given up trying to recall how we 'met'.
Totally agree that what is important is that we both found a friend in each other.
I am thankful for that.

cheers.

Lionel n Rachel said...

hey...the 'truth' will come to light soon..muahahahaha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...