Sunday, June 22, 2008

Breakfast @ MacDonalds

Like i've say, Daddy has a busy work schedule so when he proposed having breakfast @ Mac tis morning, all of us grab the chance to go. Daddy woke all of us up at 7am. Mummy a little grumpy cos its raining ( such a nice weather to sleep) & having been up twice to feed Rachel milk & "warning" me to keep quiet & to go back & sleep upteem times in the night, cos i was sort of yelling in my sleep. The adults called this " han ling or han ming" or watever... i must hv played to much in the day time or kenna scream at...

Anyway, Mummy dilly dally in bed till abt nearly 7.30am. Daddy did all the work of helping me to brush my teeth, change me out of my pyjamas, change Rachel's pampers & fed her milk. Mummy js didnt want to get up till Daddy poked her. Muahahah...

Mummy was grumbling away: ...raining...hw to go... so nice to sleep...go so early for what...cant even sleep... Daddy: take umbrella la...drive the car...can la...nt so heavy rain....u pig...sleep sleep sleep...still dun wan to wake up ar?..

We ordered big breakfast & Daddy got me a hotcake happy meal with my Kung Fu Panda toy, Po. I finished all my hotcake leh...unbelieveable! Rachel ate a little here & there cos she already had her milk. Hashbrown, egg and milo. A bit of hotcake too but she spilt out after 2 pieces. Dunno why. Maybe she dun like the taste.

Waiting excitedly for our food




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...