Monday, January 14, 2008

Therapy Session Discharged.

Whoppee! I am being discharged from the therapy session. No more visits needed to the therapists. My feet is ok le...so happy. But the therapist did tell Mummy my legs still not strong; as in when u hold me loosely under my arms, i do not put my full weight onto my legs as i should be doing so at this age, so she taught Mummy some exercise for me again.

Geez. Exercises again! But its best for me.

Mummy & Daddy so relieved & happy to hear that i am ok le. I do not need to go back for anymore therapy session.

Thank you to all therapists & neonatalogists for ur big help. You have proven dat early intervention does help.

================================================================

As for my EEG scan ( nearly typed as EGG scan..haha), i hv went thru it & the report will only be out 2 weeks' time - 5 Feb 2008. (alamak! a day b4 cny eve). Mummy was tinking of changing the date to after CNY instead - phobia la; scare wait no mood to enjoy cny if report is negative. Touchwood!!! See how la.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...