Monday, January 7, 2008

A Big Thanks!

Recently, i developed some fainting spell & this really scared mummy & daddy. They rushed me to KK & the doc did some check up on me. Possible fits/seizure (好像是又好像不是) but doc says cannot be too sure yet as the signs shown by me does not link to people with fits/seizure conditions at all. Docs find my case very unusual & they need to do a brain scan for me as a later date. Hope all test are negative!

A big thanks to all docs & nurses of KK Woman's & Children Hospital, children's tower, level 6 ward 66. U have helped me & monitored my condition by doing periodic checks on me & at the same time, also assuring daddy & mummy.

I love all ur compliments on me..hehe.

And to all kor kors & jie jies (patients), wishing you a speedy recovery from watever illness u r having. :)






1 comment:

slimz said...

hi.. saw the comment u left in my blog.. tanks =D

how's ur gal? hope all's well wor..
take care kk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...