Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Passport - Rachel


Hooray. Mummy collected my passport. Now, tis is a very different passport, compared to the previous ones. This is a biometric passport. Inside hv bar cope & chip encoded one. Must be very careful when handling. Visitors (Singaporeans) to the US have to hv a biometric passport, otherwise they hv to apply visa. (new ICA rule). My passport only valid for 5 years, unlike the old ones which is valid for 10 years upon approval. Funny thing is last time the issueing authority is ICA. Now, the issueing authority is Ministry of Home Affairs. Dunno wat's the difference but anyway, i finally gto my very own passport. My passport no & IC no also different. Mummy headache le...another new number to remember. Hehe..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...