Thursday, January 3, 2008

Lionel 2nd day at school.

Today, compared to yesterday was a much better morning for Lionel & for me too. He only cried a little but after the teacher pacifies him, he was much more calmer. I peeked at him from close doors and saw that he has quieten down & concentrates on drinking his milk.

The teacher came out & i ask how Lionel is doing. She mentioned that he is ok le...not so fuzzy as compare to yesterday but he still looking around for me.

i left for work & called the school at abt 10am plus. The principal told me she saw him playing awhile ago & now they are eating snacks. He is ok; no more crying. I felt so relieved. Crossing my fingers 2moro will be better. 明天会更好!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw your reply in Sharyn's Blog. So envy on your little prince and princess. Got a perfect & complete family. I am mother of 3 little princesses. 7yr, 4yr & another 1 month 2 weeks. Maybe u can check out my blog: http://lindayeosg.multiply.com/

Really nice knowing you!

Lionel n Rachel said...

halo..oh dear...who is Sharyn? Oppss...will defintely see ur blog. tks for dropping by. :)

Lionel n Rachel said...

linda, hee.. i realise how i blur i am..i know who shryn is le..haha

Anonymous said...

hahahaha..it is thru' her that I know you..hee hee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...