Sunday, June 10, 2007

My Choo Choo Train


Yesterday has been a day thrown to me with gifts..its not my bday, nor xmas...then wat?!?!
How come i gt so many presents??? Then i found out, this choo choo train was from "三姑姑 " ( 丽锦姑姑) becos she strike 4D. (pssst...she has always been very lucky...her unit no always strike...to those who buy 4D frequently...u will know which no...hahaha).
The Fridge Phonics are from "二姑姑" (锦娇姑姑). She bought it from me, knowing that i will be attending school next year...so she wan me to know my ABCs.
The beach ball (very familiar hor....) was blown up by Daddy. Just playing around.
The Barney plush toy was also bought & given to me from Daddy. U pressed the tummy & the lovable Barney song will be played : "I love you. You love me. We're a happy family. With a great big hug & a kiss from me to you, won't u say u love me too." (sang to the tune of : Tis old man, he played one, he played nick nack on my....." Familiar?!?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...