Friday, June 8, 2007

Little Footprints School Registration Day!

Today, mummy brought me to Little Footprints for registration. I will begin school next year, attending pre nursery. The environment is very nice and ALOT of games to play. They hv a mini playground with slides & swings, a "cooking area" with stove, oven, pots & pans, a variety of vehicles like cars, motorcycles, bicycles...

While Mummy is doing the registration, i played with the toys myself becos the teacher say the kids that are ard my age are all sleeping. Its nap time! i never once missed Mummy. I know which room she is in, toking to the teacher. Teacher Jolin is very nice. She taught me hw to
play with the "kitchen area", ride the car & climb up the stairs to go on the slides.

(U know why... all the kids sleeping ma...so the teachers are free lor). Teacher Jolin kept me occupied, no wonder i did not missed Mummy, neither did i cry.

I think i'm going to like this school very much. Mummy asked me whtr i like the school anot. I nod my head, telling her next year i go school.

Well, Lionel, hope wat u say is true...dun when the time comes, u refuse to go sch ar...else i faint!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...