Sunday, June 17, 2007

A Day At Vivo City - Part 1







Yesterday i spent a day at Vivo City with Mummy & 二 姑 姑 - 锦 娇 姑 姑. Cos Mummy says if we dun go out now, she might not be able to bring me out next mth & August cos giving birth to Rachel & confinement.

It was about 3pm when we are finally able to go cos before tis, it was raining heavily. So Mummy told me to sleep first. But i am so eager to go out; how to sleep la. So Mummy switch on TV for me to watch; 都 没 有 戏 看。

Upon arriving at Vivo City, it was still raining but at least its only a drizzle, so Mummy & 姑 姑 brought me to Food Republic to have a bite first. i am already hungry for my milk. Mummy took the above fotos of me while 姑 姑 went to buy food. See i didnt want to co operate... (the auntie behind me keep staring into the camera...hey Mummy taking fotos of me lah...nt u la...cheez! 厚 脸 皮)!

More of me fotos in part 2- wild & wet...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...