Monday, December 13, 2010

S.P.E.L.L.I.N.G

Rachel loves spelling. She spells every words she sees. Be it on a signboard, on a advert, on a banner, on a flyer, etc...

1) Shop n Save (minimart name) - she spells letter by letter - S.H.O.P. N.S.A.V.E

2) Thank you on the banner for donations to spastic children - T.H.A.N.K.Y.O.U

3) Congratulations on the advert posted inside Macdonalds - C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S

4) Circle Line inside the MRT station - C.I.R.C.L.E.L.I.N.E

and many more....

It sounds very hilarious to hear her spell every single word at first but it can be a little irritating over the days. I would usually tell her how to pronounce the word after she spells it, hoping she would tell me as : Shop n Save the next time, instead of asking me: " Mummy, what is S.H.O.P.N.S.A.V.E ? "

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...