Monday, October 11, 2010

Pleaseeee..

Nowadays, Rachel loves to use this word 'Please' whenever she's told: " NO ".

Take for example yesterday. We were on our way to the escalators in the MRT when she wanted me to pick her up. I told her no & that she's to walk on her own. She looked at me with those innocent eyes, those beseeching eyes & she said ever so sweetly with hands held up: " Please... ". I dun hv the heart to reject her.

Then there were times when she wanted to have some fries at Mac. I had to said no cos she just had her dinner but then again, she tilt her hear to one side & said: " Please...". Oh.... i love those moments when i carried her in my arms, she would wound her hands ard me, hugging me tightly & give me a peck on the cheek & said: " I love you ".

Whoever taught this girl to say Please & I Love You. Its so heartwarming.

And i especially love it so when i went over to her granny's (my mil) place to pick her up & she would run towards me with hands wide open & i would swing her up & around. She would shout out in glee: " Mummy, mummy...." We would be entangled in a big bear hug!

And then those lovely words could be heard: " I love you mummy. "

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...