Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Am A Big Little Girl Now

That's Rachel's pet phase this few weeks: " I am a big little girl now."

Whenever i wanna wear her shoes for her, she will say: " I am a big little girl now." (proceeds to put on her shoes, the wrong side - left shoe on right foot & right shoe on left foot & insist its correct)

Whenever i wanna helped her pull off her blouse, she will say: " I am a big little girl now." (proceeds to pull, wriggle & struggle her blouse over her head & proudly smirks)

Whenever i wanna hold her cup for her, in case she spills, she will say: " I am a big little girl now." ( proceeds to drink from her cup, with spills at times & says " water only mah ")

Whenever i wanna guide her on her piano practise, she will say: " I am a big little girl now." (proceed to play " genius" pieces apart from what she's supposed to play)

Justify the words - BIG LITTLE GIRL. So is she big, as in old enough or little, as in as young as a baby?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...