Friday, July 30, 2010

Chinese Martial Arts Class

Lionel begin his martial arts class this evening at Chong Pang CC. When i went over after work, they had already done the warm up exercises & were taking a break.

Rachel (pink top) & Alexis playing. They were not enrol but wanna be part of the excitment as well. Sarah & mil were there too.

A senior student teaching the younger ones the basics.

"....see, you turn your hands this way..."

"...hands on your hips, legs together..."

"....ready..."

"....hands overlapped this way..."
** Above conversational words were added by myself. Actual instructions were not heard at all. I was standing at a distance away but managed to zoom in to the maxi using my hp. **
The coach himself

another grp/level/batch of students

Hb & myself were not aware that my sils enrolled Lionel to learn this activity. I only heard that they intend to but no confirmation at all. And because Lionel has a classmate whose mum wanna enrol her son into this curriculum, my sil followed suit. (anyway, i'm not the one paying for it) Wahaha!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...