Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Children's CEPAS Card

I bought each kid a CEPAS card, to be used while travelling on public tansportation such as the MRT & buses. Each card cost S$5 & you can top it up when the value is low.

When a child reached the height of 0.9m, he or she wld need a card. Lionel is well over the mark of 0.9m & Rachel is about there. So i thought might as well buy for each of them.

Actually, i got caught once & it was embarassing. I used my own card to tap thru the gantry with Lionel in front of me & Rachel in my arms. The security personnel has sharp eyes & stopped me, telling me i cannot used 1 card for 3 persons. Opps!

She referred me to the station control people & he kindly told me i have to buy a ticket for Lionel as he was already over 0.9m. ( we went to the height chart to measure his height). He allowed me to get pass & i heaved a sign of relief. Whew!


Kids CEPAS Card.

I also bought card holders for the kids so that they can sling the holder over their necks & tap when neccessary & not gettin the card lost. Lionel got the Mickey Mouse while Rachel's Hello Kitty.
The kids were very excited & they soon got a chance to use it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...