Friday, September 26, 2008

When Things Dun Go Your Way...

Mummy's voice: Did i resign at the wrong time? Everything comes at the wrong time & i mean everything that requires $$.

1) Bills - (as normal la)

2) Lionel's year end concert - $25 & $30 per ticket. 21 November @ Toa Payoh HDB Hub. When it comes to $$ involvement, dun tink anyone wants to go.

3) Lionel's Pre Nursery Graduation Class Photo - $10 per copy.

4) My Ho Chi Minh trip - I still dunno hw much to change. Some frens adv me to change SGD 250 into USD & the bal into Viet Dong. But looking at the US rate now, its abt 1.4. Is this good? This means its an exchang rate of SGD 1.4 to USD 1. So if i take SGD250 to change, i only get USD178. Is my calculation correct?

5) My Perth trip next year. My sil hv already booked the accomodation; the cheapest we can find. AUD $270 per person, after calculating the overall & breaking down. Convert to SGD, i hv to pay my sil abt SGD 707 ( $270 per person x 2 adts = $540 x ex. rate approx 1.31). Then i still hv the air tkts to worry.

I tink will hv more worries to come & i'm gg bonkers.... so tis means i cannot lurk abt at home & shake leg. The next immediate thing i hv to do after my HCM trip is to hurriedly find a job. Or if god can help me, i dun ask for much, just give me abt $4-6K to help me tide over tis period first. At least with the $4-6K, i can use that to pay for my Perth trip.

Headache!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...