Sunday, September 7, 2008

GUG lesson 4

We had our 4th lesson today at GUG. We learned the no. 8 (again?) & the letter J. Words beginning with J~ Jump, Jungle, Jam, Jellyfish. For art, we did jam tasting. Not so much of art work but rather, we tasted different kinds of jam, one at a time & also mixing all together. Teacher Devi & Teacher Aze say we wouldnt be given biscuits as not all of us can eat??? I can! Anyway, Mummy took my finger & dipped into each favor - there were Apricot, Strawberry & Kaya. I love Strawberry the most; I dipped my fingers into the strawberry jam many times.

We sang our usual "The Wheels On the Bus Goes Round & Round", Old MacDonalds and of cos, nt forgetting my bubbles session. (Note from Mummy: I am beginning to understand wat some Mummies say abt GUG - dat the lessons were repeated).

For story telling, it was ....oh no...i forgot again..."In the Jungle", i tink was the title. We learned abt the diff animals living in the jungle. And lastly, not forgetting my zoophonics ( somehow i was rather restless & kept pointing to the door; it was already 5.15pm)

I tink i am the one one at every lesson, who cannot sit still, so much so dat Mummy has to tempt me with my baby bites. Well, on a lighter note, i am nt the only one who cannot sit still...keke.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...