Saturday, September 6, 2008

September events

Mummy: Tis month, i hv 3 events. Actually 4.

1) I resigned! Waiting for my HR to inform me my last day. The earlier the better. Anyone gt lobang?

2) 20 Sep - hb's cousin's wedding. The 8th person among all cousins who's finally married.
~ Li Jing
~ Ah Keong (hb)
~ Li Yuan
~ Li Qian
~ Ah Zhuan
~ Ah Guan
~ Ah Hian
~ Li Qin

3) My Basic Theory Test (BTT) tis 24 Sep. Haha...i hvnt even touch the book yet.
4) My Ho Chi Minh trip on 29 Sep for 5 Days. Only hb & me. The kids not coming though hb really wanted to bring along Lionel. He is afraid his mum, my mil cannot handle the 2 kids. But i dun tink my mil will allow, seeing how lionel's condition is now...

Oh well. We will all together, go abroad to Perth, Australia next CNY for a week. All means, both my parents in laws, hb & me, Lionel & Rachel, my 2 sils & my hb's aunt ~ 7 adts + 1 chd + 1 infant. We have been seaching ard for gd airfares but like dun hv leh. Actually, the air fares are cheap. Its the bloody taxes dat is the blood suckling culprit. 2 weeks ago, we checked Jet Star. They did not impose infant fares. Now its $50 per infant per way. I told my sil to quickly booked, otherwise, it will not be $50 for long. Once my mil collect her new passport next week, we will immediately do the booking. Tentively, we will plan the itinerary tis way:

Day 1 (26 Jan): SIN/PER 1745hrs / 0010hrs ~ arrival 27 Jan. Check into service apartment & sleep.

Day 2 (27 Jan): Perth City Tour ( at our own time & pace)

Day 3 (28 Jan): Pinnacles with 4WD & Sand Dunes (pre booked)

Day 4 (29 Jan): Caversham Wildlife Park / Swan Valley (pre booked)

Day 5 (30 Jan): Rockingham ( Dolphin Watch Cruise & Penguin Island) (pre booked)

Day 6 (31 Jan): Fremantle Port ( only open on weekends) (own time & pace)

Day 7 (1 Feb): Stay on for 1 more day b4 checking in at night (last min shopping or laze ard the apartment).

Day 8 (2 Feb): PER/SIN 0115hrs /0550hrs. Since this is a early morning flight
after 12 midnight, we gt to check in at 2315hrs on the 1 Feb. We dun want to rush & chk in on 31 nite just to catch the flight for 1 Feb. So we are staying one more day on the 1 Feb & then check in at night.

2 comments:

KoLe said...

Hi dear,
fired your boss? good la.. can spend more time with your darlings for the time being.

and looking at your travelling plans made me jealous la..
have loads of fun at HCM ok.

keep me updated ok.
cant seem to catch u on msn.

Lionel n Rachel said...

hi girl,

didnt log onto my msn cos my idiotic @#&* says i cannot communicate with my frens via msn. she says if i am nt "chatting" on work related matters, she's gonna ask the IT to remove my msn. had a heated arguement with her over loads of stuff & i decided to "sack" her. so in the meantime, i rather tahan & not log onto msn for the time being. sorry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...