Sunday, April 13, 2008

Genius R Us

Yesterday 12 Apr (sat), Mummy bot me to Genius R Us for some baking lessons. She booked the tickets thru sistic website which cost $21 per person. If you go to Genius R Us website: http://geniusrus.com/ you can also booked the package of $204 for 4 lessons in cookies baking, ice cream making, pizza making & cupcakes.
The lesson starts at 3pm. Very heatic for Mummy as she has to work till 1pm, rushed back to Yishun to pick me up, then rushed down to Tanjong Pagar again. When we reached TP, we sort of lost our way; where is the building or sch located? Mummy was tinking: 75 Tanjong Pagar Road, 75, 75, 75..... Should be those shophouses along the main road ba. We went in that direction & presto, we found the unit. A kind uncle even told us go up to the 3rd floor...haha...is as if he knows where we heading to.
Initially i refused to enter the class. I told Mummy i wanna go for the duck tour instead. Mummy says after the class, we will go for the tour. Mummy helped me to put on the apron & we settled down. Mothers...knowing them...they will do all sorts to pacify us. Dat's wat Mummy did. She begin to point put to me the various ingredients used in our baking session & show me the different cutters. I forgot abt myself being scared & eager to start the lesson. Mummy says to wait for the teacher.
Our teacher is Violet. She is very nice. She taught us to mixed the flour & butter together, rolled into a dough & start using the cutters to shape the various designs. We did bear, car, heart, star, duck, caterpillar, elephant, hippo, penguin,etc...
We waited for awhile while teacher Violet sends our cookies into the oven. it takes abt 15 mins to bake. We were each given a box to put our cookies in.
After we got our cookies, we immediately left as we have our duck tour ride to catch. Quick Mummy quick, we gonna be late!.
Genius R Us

Entrance

Baking Stuff - Getting Ready

My Bear
My car

My end creations...nice?






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...