Saturday, April 19, 2008

6 - 10 Months Developmental Assessment

Today is my developmental assessment. We went to Yishun Polyclinic. Our appointment is @ 9am. The nurse did all the neccesary tests & i hv passed all of them. I was very active & wants to grab everything i can. The nurse says i'm very adorable. Though i am on the small side, at least i am healthy.

Next appointment will be my MMR jab. MMR stands for: Measles, Mumps & Rubella. The nurse told mummy to start giving me egg yolks now & then egg white at 1 years old. Cos MMR jabs contains egg proteins & they wanna make sure i am not sensitive to eggs.

Mummy also make an appointment for Kor Kor for his 3 years old DA. Actually, Mummy wanted to hv Kor Kor's DA done together with me but the nurse told Mummy strictly by appointment only. Mummy's fault la...she put off calling in to make an apptmt for Kor Kor till yesterday.

Anyway, Kor Kor's DA will be the same day as me on the 18 Oct 2008.

** My milestones: W: 7kg H: 67cm. Head Circumference: 44cm.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...