Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Back to Gu Po's House

Today, i returned back to gu po's house after a so call long break. Ever since after "dat" incident, (if u folks can recall wat incident for i hv no wish to be reminded of again, therefore no wish to recap on wat happen).

Mummy is afraid that i will screamed & cried like b4 cos i'm now able to recognise people, environment & smell. When Daddy & Mummy bot me over to gu po's hse for 4D & 3N the other time (cos they went to Bintan), i was like fighting & forcing with myself to stay with gu po but deep down, i wasnt happy. I was screaming like mad dog; didnt like to be log inside the house. I can only be seen smiling happily whenever gu po bring me downstairs for short walks but i would yell the hse down again when we gt back home.

That time, gu po also cannot call Ah Ma or Gu Gu to pick me up cos they were also overseas. They went Taiwan. So i suckily stayed with gu po till Mummy came over after their trip to pick me up. Boy! Was i happy!

So today is my 1st day back with gu po again. B4 i went over, gu po told Ah Ma to "inform" Tai Gong & Tai Ma dat i will be going over so they can help look after me. Gu po did went to the temple to ask why i was crying the other time. Its becos Tai Gong & Tai Ma couldnt find me; they didnt know i went over to gu po's hse. We never inform them. So this time round, we "inform" them b4 hand first.

( Why the word "inform" is in inverted commas? Mummy say cos Tai Gong & Tai Ma passed away liao so in order to tell them, we use inverted commas to represent. Ey....dun get the wrong idea ar)

Mummy sent me over at abt 7.30am. She stayed with me till abt 8am, then she left for work. Mummy will be picking me up tonight after work. This is the current solution; till i m comfy with staying with gu po. So everyday from Mon - Fri, Mummy will sent me over to gu po's hse in the morning & pick me up again after work. Truth is, i cannot bear to part with Mummy; i m tooooo attached to her liao. So is Mummy! Tooooo attached to me liao...muhahahahah!

I hope i will be alright with gu po cos no matter wat, she is not Mummy at all; not her smell, not her voice & also not Mummy's hse, mummy's bed. Sob sob! But i hv to learn to be strong. Mummy says i will adapt to the environment very fast & hopefully, i will.

Fingers Crossed! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...