Monday, March 24, 2008

I can hold my own bottle



The above 2 pics showing me holding my own milk bottle. See hw clever am i. Hehe... After i finished, i woke up and saw Daddy. He js came back from work & we all went down to Hans for dinner. Mummy was starving. Daddy order a set meal - pork chop while Mummy ate Hor Fun style Bee Hoon. Me & Kor Kor of cos "kapok" our parents food; a little here & a little there. Daddy shared with me his soup while Mummy gave me bits of fish meat. Kor Kor ate Daddy's desert - peach jelly & drank a cup of soya bean.

After dinner, we all went down to North Point Four Leaves bakery to order Kor Kor's birthday cake. We ordered strawberry shortcake - 2kg @ $58. Kor Kor's bday is on 03 Apr but we are gonna celebrate it earlier; this comin Sun (30 Mar). So till then for Kor Kor's bday celebration fotos / video (that is if Mummy remembers to take). :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...