Saturday, March 15, 2008

Lionel's Masterpieces


Ta dam. These are all my masterpieces done in school so far. M proud to show to you. I know i know, u all gonna say wat the freak colouring i hv done but hey, at least its an improvement. Mummy use to say i color out line. but look, i manage to stay inline in these colouring pieces, for some though.

Of cos la, Mummy do not understand wat are some of these artwork are, eg: the so call human (top left hand corner). I myself also dunno wat m i colouring...hahahah... Daddy even ask me: 人是这样画的吗? I gave him my sheepish smile. And also the black ball, dunno wat the hell is that too. Hahaha...Mummy ask me: wat's tis?" I dunno hw to answer & turn my head away. I rather look at the TV show than to answer her. " Help me God! Hw to answer Mummy when i also...err...wat heck!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...