Monday, May 17, 2010

Peeping...

I was climbing up the stairs towards my blk this evening when i heard someone shouting: "mummy..."

I looked up, wondering who was shouting. I saw no one looking over the corrider. I looked left & right, i dun see anyone.

Then i heard the shouting again: " mummy, mummy..." Recognising my daughter's voice, i immediately looked up towards my ils' living room window, thinking she might hv shouted for me from up there. There was no one; they're nt back yet.

Then where did my daughter's voice came from? I heard laughter; i heard giggling; Something made me looked towards my right - towards the playground. The area was dimly lit - i saw 2 young ones running ard & from inside the choo choo train, i thought i saw the outline of my girl hiding, peeping at me. i bent down; i looked closer. True enuff! She, being my little monkey, peeped out at me, calling out mummy & giggling away.

I stood down & stretched out my hands. She came out from her hiding place & ran towards me, laughing. A big bear hug! I almost lost my balance...

My son, the cheeky one, ran round in circles, yelling with hands cupping his mouth: " mummy is back, mummy is back.." Oh god! Must he announce to the whole world? Hehe.

Then my mil called out to the 2 monkeys: "lets go...we're going home...!"

2 comments:

KoLe said...

that is so sweet and priceless111

Lionel n Rachel said...

Kole:
Hiak Hiak! i agree. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...