Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Updates

Mummy: I was saying sometime back that Lionel will be in the pm session next year for K1. However, this has since changed. Lionel will remain in the am session cos my sil went to talk to the principal, Mrs Leong. There is no one available to pick up Lionel at 5.30pm as my sil has lessons to attend to & my ils might not be free as well shd there be many customers around.

This is good; at least the 2 kids can go & return together. The only minus point is that Lionel's school fees will be much more for am session. Including lunch, his sch fees will be S$250. ( I double chk with teacher Shufen, even if we do not want to include lunch, its still S$250 so might as well take it). Then plus his S&D, another S$60, so total S$310.

Then add on to Rachel's of S$215, we got to pay S$525 every month.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...