Saturday, November 14, 2009

Random Conversation

These are a few conversations we had with R. I did not expect her to tell us or answer this way. Note: No rehersal has been done before.

1)I was carrying her home one evening & my hands were tired.

Me: Rachel, my hands are tired. I've gt no strength already. Can u pls come down & walked on ur own? Mummy gonna die.
R: No. I want Mummy to carry me. Mummy dun die. Mummy cannot die. I dun wan Mummy to die. ( on the verge of crying)

2) I was asking Rachel on who she love.

Me: Rachel, who do u love? Mummy or Daddy or both?
R: I love Mummy.
Me: U dun love Daddy?
R: (shaking her head)
Me: Can Mummy love Daddy?
R: Cannot. Mummy must love me. Daddy Love Kor Kor. ( referring to Lionel). I want to be with Mummy.

3) Daddy wanted to carry Rachel.

D: Come, Rachel. Daddy carry u.
R: Dun wan. I want Mummy to carry me
D: Daddy carry u cannot ar? Huh?
R: Dun wan. I wan Mummy
D: Why Daddy cannot carry u?
R: You smelly.

2 comments:

Rachel L. said...

Woww... so sweet of Rachel. you must be raining candies when she said all these!

And.. haha the last conversation made me laughed so hard =P

Lionel n Rachel said...

needless to say, i was so warm hearted ( 温馨) to hear this :P

and haha...glad the last conversation made ur day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...